BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
- Bring ID to appointment (State Requirement)
- No plucking, waxing, threading 3 days prior to appointment
- No botox 2 months prior to appointment
- No alcohol/caffeine on day of appointment
- No tan/intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before appointment.
- No Accutane/Retinoids 6 months prior to appointment
- Wash hair the day of appointment
- Old permanent makeup needs a consult first
- Understand that an eyebrow shape or thickness on someone else may or may not be ideal for your facial structure
- Clean eyebrows with qtip and sterile water 2-3x a day for the 1st 3 days
- No cleaners, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area until scabbing is complete.
- Apply ointment sparingly when eyebrows are dry or itching
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- No direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure.
- No heavy sweating for the first 14 days.
- No facials, botox chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 6 weeks after your touch up.
- Do not submerge your face in water for until scabbing is complete
NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE
- Keloid prone
- Diabetic (Doctor’s note required).
- Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note required)
- Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note required)
- Taking blood thinning medication
- If any skin diseases, symptoms or irritation appears on the area.